Customer Service Specialist
The customer service specialist provides clear and prompt service, product information, solutions, and relevant details to our customers. Acts as liaison between sales department, operations, transportation and office administration ensuring proper communication and implementation of Surpass goals and metrics. A pre-employment drug screening is required for all successful candidates.
- Enter customer orders into electronic database.
- Answer phone & email requests from customers.
- Work closely with sales & customer service to audit orders, inventory, and special requests such as CoA, Wash outs, and other paperwork.
- Act as backup to office Administration positions.
- Follow up on inventory status, pre-delivery information, and verification of delivery status to customers.
- Assist sales people monitor their top customer ordering habits.
- Help improve and create efficiency in transportation sector.
- Responsible for completing Municipal bids including; obtaining and logging results, finding new bids, and timely submission of bids.
- Deliver outstanding and responsible support / sales information to customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Help better streamline service and sales processes.
- Respond to customer requests and concerns promptly and effectively.
- Support General Manager with special projects as needed.
- Demonstrate positive attitude, willingness to learn and grow professionally.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Robust computer skills including: office, adobe, data entry.
- Willing to incorporate new ideas.
- Exceptional organization and multi-task skills.
- Solution oriented and have flexibility to think outside the “box”.
- 2+ years of customer service, hospitality, or communications experience.
- Professional degree in accounting, hospitality, or other relevant field recommended but not required.
Sales Account Manager
Surpass Chemical Company is seeking a motivated professional to join our sales team. This person will focus on the development of new business opportunities in the northeastern United States specifically New England, New York and Northern New Jersey. Travel and overnights will be required
- Develop new business opportunities independently as well as with the sales team.
- Expand and maintain existing business.
- Participate in coordinated market-driven sales campaigns.
- Maintain strong relationships with accounts.
- BS in chemistry or chemical engineering desired but not required.
- 2+ years experience in technical sales, marketing, or other related field.
- Experience in direct account management, cold calls, etc.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Experience in selling/working in the Water & Wastewater Treatment Industry desired
- Customer orientated.
- Desire to succeed.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including: medical, dental, 401k, paid holidays, vacation and flexible atomsphere. Salary commensurate of experience.• Potential for future promotion within company for quality candidates.
Please send resume' and cover letter highlighting relevant experience and why you would be a good fit for our company to: